Last exam tomorrow! Yeah son! I have at least 6 hours to master this course. No distractions, no procrastinating, I am going to assure that nothing will ruin my studying time. I am going to tell my sister to eff off for tonight. It will be fun. Anyways, I'll give myself breaks though like every 30 minutes. LMAO! I lied. So yup, I'm blogging away because no blogspot, facebook, youtube, hulu and msn and other useless things I usually come across in the web for tonight.
Anyways..
Oh yea last night was the last regular season games of the whole NBA. 82 games over and done with. The Raptors won huge last night. As much as I wanted them to be in the Playoffs, rebuilding mode is so much more exciting. Okay, maybe not but the trade speculations, the NBA Draft and which lottery pick we are going to get and new players that might come in, whether Chris Bosh is in or out, a new coach perhaps?
So I am so hyped up for playoff basketball. Why? Because of rowdier fans, teams play harder, intimidations, swagger, a sea of Red, Blue, Black, White or any other colours the team decides the fan to wear, homecourt advantages, referee calls being more important than any other, injuries, matchups, fights breaking loose, people cheering DEFENSE!!, deciding game 7's.. pretty much everything!
Anyways..
Oh yea last night was the last regular season games of the whole NBA. 82 games over and done with. The Raptors won huge last night. As much as I wanted them to be in the Playoffs, rebuilding mode is so much more exciting. Okay, maybe not but the trade speculations, the NBA Draft and which lottery pick we are going to get and new players that might come in, whether Chris Bosh is in or out, a new coach perhaps?
So I am so hyped up for playoff basketball. Why? Because of rowdier fans, teams play harder, intimidations, swagger, a sea of Red, Blue, Black, White or any other colours the team decides the fan to wear, homecourt advantages, referee calls being more important than any other, injuries, matchups, fights breaking loose, people cheering DEFENSE!!, deciding game 7's.. pretty much everything!
Got hyped up from this video too..
Kanye West - Amazing [NBA Playoffs Preview]
"I love all you guys and one more thing, bounce!" - m.finley .. LOL., that made me laugh
and yes, nice choice of song. I love Kanye and NBA therefore, video is a winner.
and just to break it all down I am rooting for the Hornets and Heat (yes, I will trade Chris Bosh for Chris Paul or Dwayne Wade anytime of the year) but..
It will be Cavaliers and Lakers in the end though. Lakers winning it in Game 6. Game 7 will just be interesting and tough to call because, Cavaliers will have homecourt advantage or something. That's what I think because they have the best record, 66-16. Not bad.
So the Lakers are the 2008/2009 NBA Champions! Kobe for Finals MVP of course .. called it!
and here we go...
Let's keep it Kanye for today. One of the most amazing debut album of a rapper in my opinion. This song is from the album, College Dropout and it is called, Two Words featuring Mos Def & Freeway. This song is amazing y'all enjoy..
and yes, nice choice of song. I love Kanye and NBA therefore, video is a winner.
and just to break it all down I am rooting for the Hornets and Heat (yes, I will trade Chris Bosh for Chris Paul or Dwayne Wade anytime of the year) but..
It will be Cavaliers and Lakers in the end though. Lakers winning it in Game 6. Game 7 will just be interesting and tough to call because, Cavaliers will have homecourt advantage or something. That's what I think because they have the best record, 66-16. Not bad.
So the Lakers are the 2008/2009 NBA Champions! Kobe for Finals MVP of course .. called it!
and here we go...
Let's keep it Kanye for today. One of the most amazing debut album of a rapper in my opinion. This song is from the album, College Dropout and it is called, Two Words featuring Mos Def & Freeway. This song is amazing y'all enjoy..
Speaking of College Dropout, I lost my copy so I gotta cop that again. Just like Kanye will say, Where are you Yeezy?.. sigh*
"Most imitated, Grammy nominated, hotel accommodated, cheerleader prom dated" - k.west
*This blog is a mess. I am trying to finish it because I want to nap. You know you can't study when you are tired. (which I will be for the rest of the night..) FML! only for tonight though.
*This blog is a mess. I am trying to finish it because I want to nap. You know you can't study when you are tired. (which I will be for the rest of the night..) FML! only for tonight though.

i co-sign the lakeshow as 08/09 champs!
ReplyDeleteand 66 wins is amainzg, they only lost 2 at home, so i guess bronbron takes reg season mvp cuz of their record...i duno, to me he chokes on big teams, but we'll see in the playoffs