She still looks beautiful but I think she's going to be pulling an Amber Rose sooner than later. If not, then I guess she dared to be different like Diddy said (or however you call him now really). One thing is for sure, I'd marry her with or without hair.
I am so tired and I have two exams tomorrow. Gotta get my rest right about now. It might seem early but I am just beat. Goodluck to everyone who has exams, interviews, and anything that will need that little push and a little luck. Goodnight!
and here we go..
Two of my favourite rappers, Talib Kweli and Mos Def who joined together to be, Black Star made one of my favourite songs. This song is called, Definition, out of the album Mos Def & Talib Kweli are Black Star. If you don't have that album yet, you gotta buy it. I give it 4 and a half stars or even 4 and three quarters *lol just because, Illmatic is still that 5 star album. It just set the standars that high but trust me, this CD does not disappoint.
At the end of the video, there is also a snippet of the song, RE:DEFinition. One of the rawest videos I've ever seen since it was shot in New York. It is so raw, there's a shot of them getting pulled over by a cop asking for "license & registration". LOL. "What are you deaf?" There is something about New York, man and just like DJ Khaled, this video "go hard". Enjoy..
Black Star - Definition [official music video]
"One two three, Mos Def and Talib Kweli, we came to rock on the tiptop, best alliance in hiphop, y-o"

=O u didnt reach church on easter?! you're going to hell buddy LOLLLL
ReplyDelete