Saturday, June 6, 2009

she tellin me commitment is somethin she can't manage, wake up the next morning, she gone like it was magic, ahh damnit!...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGIE MAN!!

I'll give you something to be "ecstatic" about! Mos Def is releasing a new album called "The Ecstatic" June 9th!! This guy is the G.O.A.T. Man, this guy is a poet, a lyricist, a wordsmith if you must say. This guy is/was the host of "Def Poetry Jam." I don't know if the show is still on so I said "is/was". But my point is, he's the ultimate poet because this guy play with words effortlessly and very fitting to host such a show. I love great artists. My only frustration from him was his last album "Tru3 Magic". I don't know what happened but it was a disaster. Let's just hope this is going to be some "Black on Both Sides" type of album which was his debut album which I also think one of the most amazing albums of all time or even " The New Danger" which is more rock and roll-ish with the guitar and the actual band. Amazing albums btw check em out!!!!



Some promo for the album:







The album looks good and from the released tracks and videos, sounds good as well!!


Mos Def - Casa Bey (Official Music Video)

&anotherone


Mos Def - Auditorium (feat. Slick Rick)


Slick Rick still goes hard as well...


He's a pretty good actor as well. Dang! The dude is stacked with talent. Left Ear!!! (Italian Job anyone!!)


and well..

I gotta add my favourite Mos Def song ever. Whoo! It is not a Mos Def post without this song..BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTY!!




-ass so fat that you can see it from the front.. LOL amazing

-and JUNE 9 visit your local HMV's

-who's next? Cudi? Wale? Bring 'em on... '09 is looking good

No comments:

Post a Comment