the light.
there is a light that shines, special for you and me.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
happy father's day..
Happy Father's Day Daddy!!
To the most strict father ever but most loving nonetheless..I love you!
One of the reasons I don't drink nor smoke anything..you are amazing.
Wish you long and healthy life!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
dj
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(35)
►
July
(1)
►
Jul 06
(1)
▼
June
(6)
►
Jun 23
(1)
▼
Jun 21
(2)
I'm a new soul I came to this strange world, hopin...
happy father's day..
►
Jun 17
(1)
►
Jun 06
(1)
►
Jun 04
(1)
►
May
(5)
►
May 20
(1)
►
May 13
(1)
►
May 10
(1)
►
May 05
(2)
►
April
(7)
►
Apr 23
(1)
►
Apr 21
(1)
►
Apr 16
(1)
►
Apr 14
(1)
►
Apr 12
(1)
►
Apr 08
(1)
►
Apr 07
(1)
►
March
(9)
►
Mar 27
(1)
►
Mar 26
(1)
►
Mar 25
(1)
►
Mar 24
(1)
►
Mar 23
(1)
►
Mar 22
(1)
►
Mar 20
(1)
►
Mar 10
(1)
►
Mar 08
(1)
►
February
(7)
►
Feb 28
(1)
►
Feb 23
(1)
►
Feb 19
(1)
►
Feb 18
(1)
►
Feb 17
(1)
►
Feb 12
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment