Tuesday, May 5, 2009

all, all, that glitters is not gold..

Stumbled upon this interesting video for the song, Robocop. Some fan made this and I think it was siiiicckkk.... but press HD for some HD awesomeness shit.. durr..



I love Kanye West. I loved College Dropout and reading the lyrics and singing along and how raw he was. I loved Late Registration and the kickass photography in the inside cover of the album. I loved Graduation and is my favourite album of him and how cool the front cover is that Takashi Murakami made. I loved 808's & Heartbreak and how it is so different. I love how innovative he is and everyone just follows to be different like him. I love his Jesus Piece. I love the "Dropout Bear", his official mascot. I love almost all of the songs he produced but some of them are whack or the artist ruined it. Yes, I did that and listened to almost all of 'em. I love his style, from the polos to LV to the Stronger glasses to the jean jacket he rocks almost everyday. I loved the Glow in the Dark Tour and that is one of the night I would love to relive and go through again and again and again. I loved how he was signed by Dame and Jay-Z for Roc-A-Fella since I can't picture him with like Interscope or Murder Inc. or Cash Money or whatever else is out there. I love the artists from G.O.O.D. Music specially Common, KiD CuDi and John Legend. I love his swagger. I loved his beef with 50 because 50 is an idiot trying to have beef with a Kanye West pssshhh. I love his ego. I loved Alexis Phifer, Amber Rose not so much. His wordplay is one of the best in the game. Past Telle, used to be Pastelle is going to be awesome but it will be high-end stuff so it will damn expensive. I love how the Air Yeezy's look but I won't be rocking them because they're just not me. I love his blog. I love his live performances because it's usually energetic. I love his music videos because they're usually fresh and innovative and just plain artistic shit.

What else? I know there's a lot more reasons why I love Kanye but I am just blank right now. Let's just call it man-crush. lol

How many times have I said I love Kanye West in this blog? Shieett...





here we go...

One of my favourite song from Yeezy.. it hits hard. I love my family and will stand by them and I believe that blood is definitely thicker than water.


Family Business

I woke up early this mornin' with a new state of mind

A creative way to rhyme without usin' knives and guns
Keep your nose out the sky, keep your heart to God
And keep your face to the risin' sun. - k.west



-iloveyouandyoulovemetoo

1 comment:

  1. shit son! im feeeling this post! HAHA nice one (Y)

    ReplyDelete