Thursday, April 23, 2009

though I try to hide it it's clear, my world crumbles when you are not near...

So this morning, I was eating the best cereal in the world, Honey Nut Cheerios lower your cholesterol lol and I happened to look at the side of the box. There was an advertisement or whatever you call it about this guy named, Benjamin Taylor and his new song, I Try which also is on their TV commercial. I had this hunch that this is the same song that Macy Gray sang. Curiosity, I guess, killed the cat and made me check it out. I WAS RIGHT!

For me, Macy Gray's version was already amazing but this guy brings that extra something. It's a guy thing I guess. Remember that
Ne-Yo's version of Irreplaceable, well it was kind of like that or Cater 2 U by Passion as another example. You relate to the song more now that a guy is singing it. It's just me, I don't know about other people. Weird I know.. Okay here we go..


Benjamin Taylor - I Try


Okay, so I wanted to know more about the guy. I was intrigued in other words. And guess what, this guy is James Taylor's son. If you don't know who he is, you suck? LOL i don't know. Anyways, so it made me question whether or not talent is genetics. Like if your parents are singers, will that make you have that beautiful voice as well which will make you an amazing singer? Just so that I can marry a very talented girl because I can't sing for shit... LOL wow I am random..

Today, I had the same meal from that last blog I made. Only difference:

1.) My pho had tripe this time. I didn't know what it was but it was pretty effing weird. I still ate it though. And the noodles are like really really thick. My friend said it was because it is fresh and the little ones like they use in Mississauga for example, is just instant. Well I guess I want me some instant pho then nig. lol

2.) Had the same avocado shake but this time, it is bigger and with tapioca.

3.) This time, it was at mothereffing Chinatown..


I also purchased a book today. It is called, Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk. Yes, it was turned into a movie with Brad Pitt and Edward Norton. Here's the trailer if you didn't know. I wanted to read the book first so I guess I'll watch the movie as soon as I'm done. I hear this from other people that this book/movie is intense. I like intensity? LOL. Watch the trailer below:


It just reminded me of that movie coming out or something. That movie with
Channing Tatum. rip to the off. Maybe not.

Another news, came home to a new video by Kanye West for the song, Amazing. Yeah son, from the snippet pictures to the final product... So Amazing!! I guess that's what they wanted to accomplish. The amazing sceneries make you go. "Wow, that's amazing I want to go there" some ish like that. Anyways, here is the video. Enjoy..


Kanye West - Amazing (feat. Young Jeezy) [Official Music Video]

"victorious, yeah, we warriors, we make history, strive off victory" -jeezy

*okay too much music. I'll give the usual "peep through my Ipod" a rest.

*and I'm still awake because I want to see the Lakers win.

Later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment